Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Um, hi, it's me...are you still there???

Well hello to my little group of followers...yes, I am still here...just busy.  Seriously, I am!  We've had a lot of stuff going on here and I have finally found a minute to sit down and blog a little something.

First of all, happy belated Mother's Day to all of you mother's, mother's-to-be and those attempting to become mother's.  What a magnificant day for us to appreciate everything our mom's do for us.  It's no small job and I, for one, am extremely grateful for my beautiful, loving, compassionate, hilarious, fun-loving mom!!!

On another note...this was my first Mother's Day as a mother!  To say that I was excited about this was an under-statement.  I can remember the last couple of years being a little sad because I wanted to be a mom so much.  This year, I soaked it all in...I cried in church when they blessed the mom's and I cried when my loving husband surprised me with flowers, chocolate, lemonade (my pregnancy craving) and a sweet card.  It was a meaningful and wonderful day.

Ironically, every day kind of feels like Mother's Day these days.  My little bump is a constant reminder of how lucky I am!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to my favorite little Pookie Bear and Baby Bear!

    ReplyDelete