Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Six Months Old

Wow, I can hardly believe it!  My sweet little baby bundle of joy is officially 6 months old today.  It seems trite to say this, but time really does fly.  It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital...happy, excited, tired, overwhelmed...tired....tired....hmmm, some things don't change.

Seriously though, our little bundle is amazing and it has been a joy to watch her grow and thrive.  No longer is just a little sweet lump sleeping in her crib.  She's a full-on small person who loves to explore and play.  She's sitting now, grabbing at everything (especially her feet), eating everything she can get her hands on (including those feet) and so much more.

I love you little bundle and I am so happy to have you in my life!!!  I can't wait to see what the next 6 months bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment