Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Jungle Gym or Crib?

Ok, so maybe I haven't been around enough babies to know, but is it normal to have your baby move around her crib like a gymnast doing a floor performance?

I am just wondering because the little bundle seems to think that her crib is the most awesome place to "exercise."  Instead of napping, she believes this little caged-in zone is her miniature jungle gym.  It never ceases to amaze me.  I'll get her nice and quiet, then set her in her crib...she'll lay quiet for about 30 seconds...and then, let the acrobatics begin!  She rolls from side to side, pulls on the rails...moving from one end of the crib to another...burning calories and her mommy's patience.

After all of these amazing acrobatics, she will eventually fall asleep...thank goodness.  But where does all of that energy come from and what in the world am I going to do when she figures out how to crawl????

No comments:

Post a Comment