Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Father

Happy Birth Anniversary to my dad.  Growing up my dad was my hero and buddy.  I can remember early days of father/daughter bike rides, soccer practice (thanks by the way dad, for not letting me run too far down that field in the wrong direction), board games and just plain fun.

My dad has always been one of my biggest fans.  He never missed a volleyball game or tennis match...even though I was never that great at either sport.  He encouraged me to study hard and get good grades, but never was pushy or over-bearing about it.  Even as a crazy teenager, he allowed me to be who I was and always supported my pursuits.

As I have gotten older, I have really come to appreciate this type of support and unconditional love.  I had and still have a great father.  Someone, who to this day, continues to teach me new things and encourages me to follow my heart and pursue my dreams. 

Thank you dad for everything.  Happy Birth Anniversary!  :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete