Monday, April 15, 2013

What a Funny Bundle!

I have noticed recently that the bundle has become increasingly hilarious and entertaining.  Every day something new happens that makes me laugh.  Whether it's a new face (has she really learned to raise one eye brow?) or a new sound...this girl has got me in stitches!

New funny things...not in any particular of course....

1.  The bundle loves tags.  If any clothing or toy has a tag, she wants it and is going to put it in her mouth.  Because of this, I bought her a toy made specifically for this purpose...apparently all babies love tags as much as my bundle?  The book is called Taggies and it's a soft cloth book with little ribbon tags around the sides.  "Perfect," I thought, "she'll love this!"  So I gave her the new book and you know what...the only tag she likes on the book is the manufacturer's tag!  Hilarious...no, she isn't interested in the pretty colored ribbons...just the boring big black and white tag with the washing information.

2.  The bundle loves books...especially ones where songs are involved.  I bought this book that she loves called Snuggle Puppy by Sandra Boynton.  If you don't own it, go and get it...it's worth every penny of the 6.99 I spent.  She loves it and lights up every time we read/sing it to her.

3.  The bundle thinks she's pretty funny.  She really does.  Once she does something that makes you laugh, she'll keep on doing it.

4.  The bundle is infatuated with the "Where's the Bundle?" game that involves covering her face with a cloth and then uncovering it to hear her parents say "There she is!"  We have played this game a million times...and I feel like we'll be playing it for at least the next 6 years!

5.  The bundle is an active sleeper!  Oh my, she gets a workout in that crib.  Good thing we bought the sturdiest one we could find....we must have known she would be a gymnast.  Let's just say that we seldom find her in the morning or after a nap in the same place we left her.  Most often she ends up in a corner somewhere with her noggin up against the rails...I cannot figure out how that is a comfortable way to sleep.

Thank you bundle for being so hilarious.  You are one awesome and amazing lady!    

No comments:

Post a Comment