Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Fun

Hello...is anyone out there?  I don't blame you if you aren't as it has been far too long since I last posted anything on my blog.

Where have I been?  The more appropriate question is where haven't I been?  :)  Lots of traveling and lots of time with friends and family.

Which leads me to my profound thought of the day.  Friends and family are the best.  Seriously, I feel sorry for people who don't have either.  These past few weeks have been some of the best because of all the great people in my life.

These weeks have been so much fun that I almost forgot to worry about this baby journey stuff.  I have just been laughing and enjoying the company of some quality folks.  (Yes, I just said folks.)  To be honest, I am not sure if I have really felt so lucky.  Not only did I get to see my family and my husband's family, but I also got to see my bestest buddy (friend since 2nd grade!) and then spend an entire girls weekend acting crazy and letting loose. 

This was the best medicine for me.  This baby journey has taken a lot out of me and has been a big focus in my life.  It's been draining to make sure I take my medicine on time and getting up at the crack of dawn for doctor's appointments two times a week.  I was in great need for some fun distractions and boy did I get them!

Bottom line is this: ENJOY your friends and family.  Sounds simple, but I think it's pretty good advice (I am patting myself on the back right now).  Life is hard and you need your friends and family to help you through it all.  Don't let them slip away...they are priceless!!! 

Thank you to all of my friends and family...you are an amazing group of people!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your faithful following have missed your posts but delighted that you have had some fun!!!

    ReplyDelete