Sunday, December 11, 2011

Something special

Have you ever been asked to be a part of something really special?  This past weekend the husband and I were in that very situation.

My brother, the sweet guy that he is, asked the husband and I if we could help him in planning and executing the perfect proposal to his girlfriend.  Honored and excited, of course we said yes!  Why did he ask us?  Well, because he wanted the event to take place in our lovely city...Chicago!  Fun!

So the husband and I spent our recent evening walks home from work figuring out a plan and taking pictures of the venues my brother had thought would be perfect for the proposal. 

My brother and the husband had the plan all figured out by Thursday evening and by Friday, we were ready to execute "project engagement."

Everything went perfectly and she said "yes!"  It was beautiful and so sweet...I have never seen my brother so happy (she seemed pretty happy too!) 

Congratulations to two amazing people and thank you for letting us share such a special evening (and weekend) with you!  And to my soon-to-be sister-in-law...you are amazing and thank you for making my brother so incredibly happy. 

1 comment: