Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to you!


It is a very special day.  Why?  Well, because not just one, but TWO very special people in my life are celebrating their birth anniversaries today!  My mom and my sister-in-law.

While I wish I was there to help my mom celebrate her big day, we have plans in the works for a make-up birthday party.  One that will involve me making whatever cake she wants.  I am looking forward to that as you all know I love a good birthday party. 

Mom, my birthday wish for you is that your upcoming year is filled with joy, peace and fun!  You deserve this time to enjoy life and live it to its fullest.  You've given so much of yourself to your family and now it's your turn!  Carpe diem!  Do what you have always wanted to do (as long as it is legal!) and spend your days fulfilling your dreams.  I love you and am so happy to have you as my mother!  Happy Birthday.

To my sister-in-law!  Although you are far away, you are always in my thoughts and prayers.  I know that you love birth anniversaries just as much as I do, so I hope that you are celebrating yours in style.  Thank you for being such a fun and loving sister...the one I never had!!!  I love you so much and Happy Birthday to you!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Sara!!! Ryan and I went to San Diego for my birthday trip this year - it was fab. We were back home for my actual birthday, but it was good because we still have a lot of unpacking to do. Thanks again for teh birthday wish on here and the birthday card! Love you!

    ReplyDelete