Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Great Cup of Joe...Heritage Chicago

I love, love, love coffee.  It is probably one of my most favorite things.  When I started on my infertility journey, I gave it up...at least initially.  After some research and with the reassurance of both my infertility doctor and my OB, I occasionally have a cup of decaf (although 1 cup of regular coffee a day they said is ok too) here and there...making it more of treat rather than as a regular part of my morning routine like it used to be. 

Now when I drink coffee, I make sure it is a worthwhile experience.  I opt for a good, well-made latte and  I see it as a win-win.  I get my coffee and also some calcium...and it makes me happy. 

But, on to the point of the post.  In Chicago, there are some great places for coffee...local places.  One such place that just opened recently is Heritage Chicago.  YOU MUST GO HERE!  Really, if you like coffee and/or bikes (yes, I said bikes!), this place should be your mecca.  The baristas take the time to make a delicious cup of coffee every time and they serve Stumptown Coffee.  Never heard of it?  It is an amazing coffee company based in Portland, Oregon (one of my favorite places!) and their coffee is fantastic.

Not only does this place serve great coffee, but they are also a bike shop.  How fun is that?  As a former avid cyclist, I can totally appreciate this concept.  It is the perfect place to stop for a tune-up, a coffee drink and a local pastry. 

Heritage, you have my heart...here's to many more lattes!!!


heritagebicycles



Check them out at:
http://www.heritagebicycles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment