Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chipotle Cultivate Festival Chicago!

Um, so sometimes you realize that really cool things are happening around you, yet you never hear about them.

So, I am in the kitchen (surprise) making dinner and my husband is sitting at the home PC (yes, I just said "PC") doing some internet searching.  I'm actually not too sure how it happened, but he stumbled upon something very cool.  He starts talking about Chipotle (YUM!) and immediately I am wishing that we were indulging in some of their delicious guacamole and chicken tacos.  Anyway, I didn't hear a word he said after that...until....he mentioned some familiar names...Richard Blais (Top Chef), Jonathan Waxman (Barbuto NY and Top Chef Masters), Tony Mantuano (Spiaggia Chicago and Top Chef Masters)....what!?  Now, I was listening!

Turns out, all of these amazing chefs are going to be in town and doing cooking demonstrations at the upcoming Chipotle Cultivate Festival.  What?  Yeah, my thoughts exactly.  Apparently this is a festival that is going on here in Chicago (Lincoln Park to be exact) on October 1st.  To quote  the website, it is a festival that "brings together food, farmers, chefs, thought leaders and musicians."  Awesome!

So, if you are in the Chicago-area and are looking for something fun (and free!) and unique to do, go and check out Chipotle Cultivate Festival...I'll see you there!!!

For more, check out their website: http://www.chipotle.com/en-US/html/cultivate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment