Sunday, August 7, 2011

Door to Door Organics


Ok, so don't get jealous, but that picture up there represents the AMAZING collection of yummy produce I recently received from Door to Door Organics here in Chicago. 

How did I hear about this place?  Well, one of my good friends forwarded me an email from Living Social about a discounted deal on a box of organic produce.  Of course I had to check it out and after browsing their website and justifying the need for a full box of produce for just two people...I decided to bite the bullet.

Of course not all of it's local (no banana trees here in Chicago), but it is organic and they do have the option of only choosing local goodies if you want. 

All in all, I am impressed with everything I got.  I would absolutely order from them again.  If you are in the Chicago-area, give them a try, you won't regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment