Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Woo hoo! Preheating the Oven Chicago has made it to it's 50th post!

Can you believe it?  Neither can I!  This is officially my 50th post on the Preheating the Oven Chicago blog.  Amazing...honestly, I wasn't sure if I was really going to stick with this, but here I am, still babbling! 

Thank you to the very select few followers and the even fewer non-followers reading the posts!  Hopefully you have enjoyed reading them as much as I have had fun typing them. 

Ironically, I have never really been into journaling (that's a verb, right?), but this for some reason, just seems to work for me.  Somehow I am able to express myself quite clearly on this little blog and it's been a really nice outlet.  So thank you to all for supporting me in this...it has been fun and challenging (but in a good way).

Here's to 50+ more posts!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Sara! And thank you for posting! You have many talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, Sara! I don't think you know how good this blog is!!

    ReplyDelete